The "fine" print of picks/deposits placed.
Doeling/Buckling lists will be sent down the waiting list in order someone was placed on the lists.
1. you have 24 hours to pick & send deposit or pass on currently available babies. Once you pick or pass (or 24 hours passes) I move on to the next person for the current list until I reach the end of the list.
2. Deposits are $100 and NONREFUNDABLE (sent via Paypal's friends & family option) remainder is due by or at pick up. You may move the deposit to another goat if life gets in the way- note it might be the following year if everyone is pending when you need to back out or I haven't finished going down the list.
3. once you pick your specific goat/goats- you drop below everyone else on the list if you decide to move your deposit to another goat. I don't know what the next round of kids will look like, sexes, etc - so if it is what you want- place the deposit. If it's not quite what you want- you don't lose your place for the next round if you pass on this round (just on the current list that was sent out).
4. I have the right to terminate a sale for any reason. If I terminate the sale- deposit is returned.
5. Goats will come dehorned- note- scurs can happen. I dehorn bucks by 1 week old to try to avoid this.
6. Goats will come with 2 CDT vaccines done (at 4 & 8 weeks) and have been treated for coccidia & intestinal worms as a precaution for their best health. Note- I DON'T use herbal wormers. I'm not saying they are bad- I just use medical ones.
7. Bucklings that I like (and would consider bringing back as a stud later) are are offered as intact males. I do not wether unless I feel it should be a wether due to dam's attachments, conformational dislike on my part, or another reason. If you are looking for a wether for a pet- please let me know.
8. All kids must be paid in full and picked up by 10 weeks of age or there will be boarding fees added. Nor can they leave until they are 8 weeks old. Buyer is responsible for setting up transportation. If airliner shipping is needed I can help with setting that up (and may have crates available due to my own shipping in of goats).
9. All of our goats have been tested for CAE, CL, and Johnes yearly. All breeding age animals have been tested for Brucellosis at least once. Anyone too young to test yet has come from farm that tests if they weren't born here. All goats in our breeding program are G6S negative via testing or parentage traced to a test done via MDGA records by breeder they were bought from.
10. All kids are healthy when they leave here, if something pops up you will be notified beforehand as the kid needs to stay until it is ok. Please check over kids before you leave with them. If they are going on transport- a video of them before leaving will be taken as well and sent to you. (never had an issue- but you never know)
11. I reserve the right to add to this list as necessary with no notice as the need arises. (ie- if a snafu pops up I need a game plan statement for).